Campaign: Fall Color Campaign
Summary: In partnership with Mono County, MLT sponsors California Fall Colors .com. The owner of the site is a distinguished journalist and has supported this site with strong national PR coverage. Reports have been highlighted on the Travel Channel, LA Times, San Jose Mercury News; Sunset, Via and Westway Magazines. In addition, John Poimiroo appears on radio and tv shows throughout the state of California.
- Inclusion in weekly fall color reports emailed to all television meteorologists, outdoor and travel writers in California from the first day of autumn (usually Sept. 21) through Thanksgiving Day.
- Reports and photos posted on californiafallcolor.com as received from you or other Mammoth Lakes and Mono County fall color spotters.
- A linked graphic on californiafallcolor.com
- Social media postings (FB, Twitter)
- Opportunities to post commercial announcements (events, special offers, etc.) in weekly blog postings.
Campaign Goals: 1) Inspiration stage; 2) Increase brand awareness of fall destination; 3) Fulfill demand for fall color finding travelers.
Dates of Campaign: September 20 to November 10, 2014
Target Audience: Full of life
- Brand awareness