Mammoth Lakes Tourism is committed to supporting the business community by providing "done-for-you" marketing resources.
Official Email Signature Banners
Help raise awareness about flights to Mammoth Lakes with this email banner. You can also put it on your website and link to http://www.visitmammoth.com/fly-mammoth-lakes
Social Media Sharing
Our social media platforms offer a rich collection of inspirational media you can use or share in your own marketing mix. In addition to sharing and retweeting, you can embed our professionally edited YouTube videos on your own site, offering your customers and clients high-quality, engaging content for free!
Embed our professionally produced YouTube videos directly on your own website, or share them on social media.
Twitter is our main industry channel as well as the place to get updated information on publicity and news.
MAMMOTH VISITOR GUIDE
Create your own high-quality marketing materials with these professional images.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the images contained on this site are subject to the following conditions. By using these images, you indicate your consent to abide by these terms.
Photo reproduction rights are cleared for non-commercial travel promotion and/or editorial illustration only. Use in any other way infringes upon the photographers? rights.
Appropriate Uses Include:
- Illustrations for travel articles about Mammoth Lakes in newspapers, magazines, Web sites, blogs or travel guide books.
Illustrations in publications promoting attendance at a meeting, event or convention taking place in Mammoth Lakes.
Brochures published by tour operators and travel agents selling travel to Mammoth Lakes.
Brochures published by Mammoth Lakes Tourism partner businesses.
- Inappropriate and Unacceptable Uses include:
- Use in any paid advertising by anyone other than Mammoth Lakes Tourism.
Production of items for retail sale such as coffee mugs, t-shirts, calendars, posters, mouse pads, etc.
Illustrations in textbooks or "coffee table books."
Non-tourism products including but not limited to advertising materials for professional services and real estate materials.
Any way that is deceptive, misleading, defamatory, and discriminatory or reflects negatively on Mammoth Lakes Tourism.
Social media posts or galleries, unless such posts include a link back to a website, blog post, or other promotional materials or editorial content where the image is used.
Our digital assets may be used by:
- Member businesses of Mammoth Lakes Tourism, who contribute to Measure A or TBID Funds
- Media, including but not limited to travel, travel trade, recreational media and news media covering travel, leisure and recreation.
- Meeting professionals who are working with Mammoth Lakes Tourism towards selecting or promoting Mammoth Lakes as their next meeting, convention, or event destination.
- Travel professionals who are working with Mammoth Lakes Tourism and are promoting Mammoth Lakes as a leisure destination in their campaigns and initiatives.
- Governmental bodies engaged in tourism promotional activities.
- The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce
Mammoth Lakes Tourism reserves the right to refuse permission to use these images for any reason. By providing these materials, we grant permission for one-time use.
Photos must be credited as follows: Mammoth Lakes Tourism photo by (insert name of photographer).