In January, PR generated 10 placements, reaching an estimated audience of 104M. Coverage included snow, hot springs, road trips and family. Read the full report here: January PR Recap.
Assist Mammoth Lakes Tourism in day-to-day operations, community relations and visitor communication efforts. Duties include, but are not limited to: Answering visitor information and business phone calls and emails Mailing, scanning and faxing requested visitor information, business requests and office correspondence Front desk operations Receipt/statement reconciliation and invoice filing Fulfilling requests for visitor guides Meeting […]
- 2016-17 California School Calendars
- Global Ready China Trainings To Be Held Across California
- Meet the New Digital Media Coordinator: Josh Wray
“MLT, together with Mammoth Resorts, attended the 2015 World Travel Mart in London. Held over 5 days (11/2-5/15), 2015 WTM brought 50,000 international buyers together with 5,000 exhibiters and 2,000 members of the international media to create a fast pace, business environment that matched destinations with decision makers. The goal for MLT was to increase […]
- 2015 Australian / New Zealand Warren Miller Film Tour
- Co-op Advertising and Editorial Spread in Alaska Airlines Magazine
- Co-op advertising and editorial spread in Sierra Heritage
Mammoth Lakes Tourism Industry Website
Find reports, information, resources and tools to help you market your own business better.